Back up all your home devices. Create a centralized multimedia library. Setup a home network connecting multiple computers.
For Small business
Remote access for safe file storage. A secure, easy-to-use data storage system. Simple system and data recovery for whole network.
Easy plug-and-play set up. Flexible, expandable storage. Simple USB file transfer.
Small in the outside; big on the inside
Smaller than a 9 inch cube yet features up to 8TB storage. Build to fit anywhere and any budget.
Home Digital StorageA compact system build to store/share your data, music, digital movies, business files and more.From: $499.00Processor
Intel ATOM Processor 230 ( 1.60GHz 533MHz 512KB )Operating system
Windows Home ServerGraphics
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950Memory
1 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM 800MHzHard drive
Up to 8TB 7200Form Factor
Small Form FactorWarranty
One year parts and labor
The D400. Curious?
What is home digital storage? The new D400 is one very handy system. Think of it as an extremely user-friendly, secure home server. You can use it to store and share just about everything from entertainment to confidential business files. It's business-grade technology designed for home and small business—at a price you'll love.
The D400 has plenty of storage space and even helps you manage all those cool digital gadgets you have throughout your home. And safe, secure remote access means you can store, access and share your photos, music and business presentations wherever you have an internet connection.
10 reasons to get a D400
- You can store, access or share your multimedia with a single, simplified system.
- You can build a centralized media library.
- You can use it to stream music, movies and videos to any PC on your network.
- It's a secure system with automatic back up.
- Easy, remote access for business and home.
- It's smaller than a 9 inch cube but has up to 8TB storage capacity.
- You can set up a network to connect multiple PCs for home or your small business.
- You can use it to back up all your digital devices.
- Top-quality server components ensure dependable performance.
- It's easy to set up—even easier to use.
Easy data management
Smart innovation should make life easier, not complicate it. The D400 is surprisingly easy to set up and designed to simplify the process of storing and finding what you need, when you need it.
- Folder-based management. The D400 has a familiar Windows OS. Data is stored by folder, not by specific hard drive.
- Intuitive interface. Manage data easily using File Explorer or a web browser. No need to waste time searching for files on the server.
- Compatible. Unlike many commercial-grade servers, the D400 is compatible with any combination of old or new hard disks you want.
- One-click file copy. Add new files from your PC to the home network with only one click.
Store and share multimedia
Imagine-all your movies, music, games and photos in one place. Imagine if you could access all of this remotely. You can achieve this state of organized bliss by building your own centralized media library.
The D400 allows you to share your multimedia library with your home PCs, game consoles or media players. Stream multimedia to any computer or device in your network.
Store, access, share data. Digital bliss.
Safe, secure and affordable
A tight budget shouldn't mean skimping on technology, sacrificing security or forgoing convenience.
The D400 data storage system, or simple home server, offers a smart solution for secure, reliable data storage and sharing.
Convenient remote access
Prefer to leave confidential files safely at home or the office? Or maybe you run a small business and need secure, easy-to-use data storage system with remote access to data outside the office?
The D400 allows you to obtain data and files from your network anywhere and anytime you want. For added safety, you can copy data to two internal hard drives.
Solid back-up plan
You don't need to be an IT expert to keep your data protected. The D400 is a simple home server, or digital storage device, with an auto-recovery system for the whole network. You can also back up all your home digital devices.
Built-in auto recover
The D400's built-in flash drive allows easy recovery and prevents data lost in the event of a system problem.
And top quality server-level components ensure long-term reliability and use for added peace of mind.