BlackBerry® Technical Support Services
A BlackBerry® Technical Support Services subscription provides access to the technical experts from Research In Motion (RIM) - the makers of the BlackBerry solution. It delivers dependable and affordable technical support and maintenance services on hardware and software-related issues, designed to match your business needs.
Renew with TigerDirect today and save money! Call to review program options and to receive a quote.
Small and Medium Business Programs
Choose from three SMB program levels designed for deployments of up to 500 BlackBerry devices:
- Basic Support - Introductory support that offers 24x7 electronic incident submission with a 24-hour response by phone or email for customers with 30 or fewer BlackBerry smartphone users.
- Enhanced Support - Introductory support that provides 24x7 electronic incident submission with a 4-hour response by phone or email for customers with 30 or fewer BlackBerry smartphone users.
- Advantage Support - Direct, 24x7 access to technical experts by phone, plus free software updates and the ability to submit incidents electronically. Support for up to 500 BlackBerry smartphone users.
Enterprise program levels feature relationship-based service that offer the ability to customize with optional services. In addition to the three levels available, you'll have access to features like Health Check Services, Change Management Planning and onsite visits from technical support experts to help with the stability of your BlackBerry solution.
- Standard Support - Expedited support with optional service features and access to Level Two support representatives.
- Premium Support - Designated, relationship-based support, including access to the Direct Advanced Response Team.
- Elite Support - Dedicated, relationship-based support that includes onsite technical resources.
Whether it's a new BlackBerry Technical Support Services contract, or a renewal of your existing subscription, contact your account manager at 1-800-800-8300 today for a quote!