Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 goes everywhere you do so you can manage business from a PC, phone, or browser.*
Top Benefits of Office Professional Plus
- You can review and do minor editing on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote 2010 documents, virtually anywhere, by using Office Web Apps from more locations and more devices.
- Microsoft SharePoint® Workspace 2010 allows you to work offline and then instantly sync changes to your PC when you get back online.
- OneNote 2010 pulls together everything from daily sales figures to digital images, so all the information you need is easily accessible.
- Excel 2010 provides tools for improved data visualization, which can give you key insights into business processes and tailor messaging and products to best meet customer needs.
- Several team members can work on Word and PowerPoint 2010 documents online simultaneously and see who else is working on which sections, regardless of location.
- Optional: Comprehensive software maintenance with benefits such as version upgrade rights, consulting services, training, around-the-clock Web support, and technical resources.
Applications included with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
Don't need Microsoft Access 2010 database and other functionality?
Consider Microsoft Office Standard 2010 – Learn more »
It's easy to find the right Office 2010 suite to meet your unique needs
The new product lineup in Office 2010 provides clear and simple descriptions making it easier for you to choose the product that fits your needs:
Need five or more copies of Microsoft software?
Save money when buying five copies or more of Microsoft software with Microsoft Volume Licensing
Microsoft Volume Licensing programs offer companies of all sizes a great way to obtain and manage multiple software licenses. For details about Volume Licensing contact your Volume Licensing representative at 1 (888) 237-6695.