EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Video Card - 3GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, DirectX 12, SLI Ready, Dual-Slot, Fan - 03G-P4-2664-KRItem#: E145-06610 | Model#: 03G-P4-2664-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 3GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Video Card
The EVGA GeForce GTX Video Card can easily turn your visual experience from ordinary to superb. Infused with cutting-edge features, this video card is the right choice if you want to upgrade your system's graphics performance. It has 3GB of GDDR5 memory which handles heavy-duty multimedia applications and extreme graphics. With the use of its DVI-D, DVI-I, DisplayPort, and HDMI outputs, you can enjoy your content on a wide variety of display options. This amazing GPU is also SLI ready, allowing you to install multiple GPUs for a much more enhanced visualization. It even has a DirectX 12 support, which allows you to play next-generation games with tessellation technology. Go ahead and install the EVGA GeForce GTX Video Card right away!
DirectX 12 (Feature Level 11_0)
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3GB of GDDR5 memory; handles visually demanding tasks
- PCI-Express 3.0 interface; ensures a stable connection to the motherboard
- DirectX 11 support; lets you play next-generation games with tessellation technology
- SLI Ready; supports multiple GPU installations
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368021771
Mfg Part No: 03G-P4-2664-KR
( Length:12, Width:2, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.