Patriot PXD38G1600LLK Viper Xtreme Performance Desktop Memory Kit - 8GB (2 x 4GB) PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, 8-9-8-24 CAS Latency, XMP ReadyItem#: P33-5308 | Model#: PXD38G1600LLK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $29.99* After Rebate
Patriot Viper Xtreme Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 RAM Product Details
Patriot PXD38G1600LLK Viper Xtreme Performance Desktop Memory
The Patriot PXD38G1600LLK Viper Xtreme Performance Desktop Memory kits are designed for Intel’s® 2nd generation Core™ processors. Engineered for PC Gamers and enthusiasts the Patriot PXD38G1600LLK Viper Xtreme Performance Desktop Memory Kit utilizes a custom designed heatshield solution with an outer shield built around a copper core to provide enhanced cooling. Each module has 6 grams of copper at its core paired with extruded aircraft-grade aluminum outer shield.
Built from only using the highest quality pre-sorted IC’s available, these DIMMs are rigorously tested and validated on the Intel® 6 Series platform to achieve maximum performance and stability. These modules are engineered to reach PC3-12800 (1600MHz) at 8-9-8-24 timings and comes available as an 8GB kit (2 x 4GB). Each module is 100% hand-tested to quality assurance and is backed by industry leading customer service from Patriot.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Extreme Performance Division 2 Edition PC3-12800 (1600MHz).
- Low CAS Latency (8-9-8-24) and 1.65V voltage.
- Equipped with an extruded aluminum shield build around a copper core to provide improved cooling.
- 100% Tested and Verified on the new Intel® P67 platform.
- XMP Ready and RoHS Compliant.
Manufactured by: Patriot
Warranty provided by: Patriot
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PXD38G1600LLK
UPC No: 815530011026
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P33-5308
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Patriot logos are registered trademarks of Patriot. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.