Axis Camera Station - License - 10 cameras - for M7016, P3364, P5415, P7216, Q1614, Q1755, Q1765, Q1931, Q6042, Q6044, Q6045, (0202-004)Item#: 405401 | Model#: 0202-004
Currently Out Of Stock!
AXIS Camera Station Product Details
Flexible Surveillance Software for Axis Network Video
AXIS Camera Station is an IP-Surveillance software that works with Axis network cameras and video servers to provide video monitoring, recording and event management functions.
With the AXIS Camera Station installed on your Windows PC, you can monitor your cameras, and at the same time, record high quality, digital video either continuously or on schedule, alarm and/or motion detection.
The AXIS Camera Station offers easy ways to search for recorded events. In
addition, the software has a multi-view playback feature that enables a user
to view simultaneous recordings from different cameras to get a comprehensive
picture of an event. Remote viewing and playback are also possible with the
use of a Web browser or with the AXIS Camera Station's Windows client. The Windows
client also enables remote administration of the software. The software allows
for scalability, with easy addition of licenses for up to 25 cameras.
- View and record live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Includes several recording modes: continuous, scheduled, on alarm and/or
on motion detection. (The software's motion detection feature works by retrieving
an image every specified second and comparing the differences in a specified
area of the image.)
- Supports, additionally, the video motion detection feature built into some
Axis cameras, which saves network bandwidth as images are only sent when motion
- High quality recordings
- No recording limitation in software
- Multiple search functions for recorded events
- Remote access via a Web browser or Windows client, which is included with
- Enables control of PTZ and dome cameras
- Alarm alert functions (beep and e-mail)
- Full duplex, real-time audio support without recording
A Closer Look
The AXIS Camera Station software runs as a Windows Service in the background on a dedicated PC. It supports up to 25 cameras and allows live viewing of up to 16 cameras simultaneously. Since remote viewing and playback are possible with the use of a Web browser or with the AXIS Camera Station's Windows client, there is no need to be at the PC that is doing the actual recording. The Windows client also enables remote administration of the software.
The AXIS Camera Station software provides a multi-view playback feature that enables a user to view simultaneous recordings from different cameras to get a comprehensive picture of an event. The software also enables users to print, mail and save events or ZIP the events for later use or storage. Users can also search for recordings with motion in a selected area of an image.
Manufactured by: Axis
Warranty provided by: Axis
UPC No: 667026007446
Mfg Part No: 0202-004
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Axis logos are registered trademarks of Axis. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.