EVGA 02G-P3-1568-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual DVI, Mini-HDMI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI ReadyItem#: E145-0569 | Model#: 02G-P3-1568-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card Product Details
EVGA 02G-P3-1568-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti Video Card
Choose the EVGA GeForce Video Card and enjoy outstanding graphics performance like no other. With a 2GB of GDDR5 memory, this EVGA video card lets you see clear and vivid graphics results all the time. Take advantage of its PCI-Express 2.0 interface so you can quickly and easily connect the video card to your motherboard. Plus, it includes a Dual DVI and Mini-HDMI ports to offer easy connection with compatible devices. You can also play next-generation games with tessellation technology as it supports DirectX 11 technology. Order the EVGA GeForce Video Card right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2GB of GDDR5 memory; delivers clear, vivid graphics outputs without any distortion
- PCI-Express 2.0 interface; offers a smooth connectivity with your motherboard
- Dual DVI and Mini-HDMI ports; let you connect various compatible display devices
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 02G-P3-1568-KR
UPC No: 843368016616
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-0569
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.