Intel® Celeron® G1850 2.9GHz Dual-Core CPU/Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3-A mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 Adata XPG V1 Memory/500GB WD Blue 7200rpm SATA HDD/Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower ATX Case W/ 500W PSU BarebonesItem#: B69-10255 | Model#: BX80646G1850 Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
INTEL G1850/GB B85/4GB/500GB/450W/CS Product Details
INTEL G1850/GB B85/4GB/500GB/450W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- Intel Celeron G1850 Dual Core Desktop Processor - 2.9GHz, Socket LGA-1150, 2MB Smart Cache, 22nm - BX80646G1850
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- WD Blue 500 GB Desktop Hard Drive, Solid Performance for Everyday Computing - 3.5" - Sata 6 Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB Cache, OEM Package - WD5000AAKX
- Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower ATX Case - 500W PSU, 3x 5.25" drive bays, 7x 3.5" drive bays, 2x USB 2.0 ports, Micro ATX M/B Compatible, Black - VN85521N2U
Intel® Celeron® G1850 2 Core 2.9 GHz Processor - Qty:1
Intel Celeron G1850 Dual Core Processor
A PC with the improved Intel® Celeron® processor unites great performance with everyday tasks. You get reliable PC performance that lets you communicate with friends and family, enjoy entertainment online, and make the most of music and photos. An Intel Celeron processor delivers the Intel-level performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Integrated Four Channel DDR3 Memory Controller
- 2MB Smart Cache
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
WD Blue 500GB Sata 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive - Qty:1
WD Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB Hard Drive
The WD Blue 500GB Desktop Hard Drive provides performance and reliability for everyday computing. It is built to the highest standards of quality and features a 500GB capacity at an affordable price. This hard drive has a SATA 6Gbps interface which increases airflow and offers less clutter in the computer system compared to PATA drives. Purchase the WD Blue 500GB Desktop Hard Drive today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 500GB HDD; offers enough space for storing your important files
- SATA 6Gbps Interface; delivers faster data transfer rate
- 7200 RPM; provides maximum power and performance to your PC
Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower Case W/ 500W PSU - Qty:1
Gather all the high-end computer components in the market and put them together inside the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case. This remarkable chassis is built to house powerful parts such as ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Today's demands for high-definition entertainment is drastically increasing. That's why the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case is designed with 3x 5.25" and 7x 3.5"drive bays, so you can install multiple hard drives and optical drives to support your growing storage needs. With its 2x front USB 2.0 ports, it's very easy to integrate USB-capable devices to your system. It even includes 500W power supply to power up all connected computer parts and peripherals. Purchase the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ventilated front panel; enhances airflow throughout
- Excellent EMI protection design
- Support 3 x 5.25” and 7 x 3.5” drive bay; flexibility for any situation
- Anti-slip feet design enhance stability
- Built in 500W power supply
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 890552801886
Mfg Part No: BX80646G1850 Bundle
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 25.8009 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.