AMD A8-5600K/ASUS A78/4GB/500W/CS Product Details
AMD A8-5600K/ASUS A78/4GB/500W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A8-Series AD560KWOHJBOX Quad-Core A8-5600K Black Edition APU - 4MB L2 Cache, 3.6GHz, Socket FM2, Radeon HD 7560D (256 Cores), Dual Graphics Ready, DirectX 11, Fan
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Thermaltake TR-500 TR2 ATX Power Supply - 500W, 120mm Fan, Active PFC - TR-500
- Thermaltake VM30001W2Z V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case - ATX/MicroATX, USB, Audio, Blue LED fan
- ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD FM2+ Socket, AMD A78 (Bolton D3) Chipset, 2x DDR3 Memory, Max. 32GB, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics, 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 (16x) - A78M-E
AMD Quad-Core A8-5600K 3.6GHz Radeon HD 7560D APU - Qty:1
AMD Quad-Core A8-5600K 3.6GHz Radeon HD 7560D APU
The AMD Quad-Core A8-5600K 3.6GHz Radeon HD 7560D APU allows your system to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the fast-paced industry. It is a multi-core APU that enhances both visual and computing performance. This quad-core APU redefines modern computing with high-speed data processing and graphics performance. Order the AMD Quad-Core A8-5600K 3.6GHz Radeon HD 7560D APU now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Quad-Core APU; enhances overall system performance
- Socket FM2; ensures a reliable connection to the motherboard
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Thermaltake TR-500 TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply - Qty:1
Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply
For adequate power and extreme stability, choose the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply. This power supply uses 500W of power, enough needed for a for stable and continuous operation with included power protections. Featuring 120mm Fan with intelligent thermal control, this automatically adjusts the fan speed and keeps the power supply cool. In addition, the Active PFC controls the timing and wave shape of the input current drawn to maintain the current waveform approximately in phase with and of the same shape as the line voltage. Grabbing this will prevent you from frequent Over-Voltage, Over-Power or Short-Circuits. Order the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 500W; provides the power needed for stable and continuous operation, included with power protections
- 120mm Fan; adjusts fan speed and keeps the power supply cool
- Active PFC; controls the timing and wave shape of the input current
Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower - Qty:1
Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case
Looking for a case that's spacious enough to carry your hardware and easy to tote around? Then opt for the Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case. It is ready to accommodate those needs and more! Moreover, it has a Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation. Its ventilated design lets faster heat dissipation. The 120mm fan with bright blue LED provides the necessary cooling and it also has provision to add on more as per future requirement. It has comfortably centered reset button and oversized power button. Grab your Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case and showcase your rig in style!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Black coating; it gives stylish look to the case
- Bottom-placed PSU design; allows easy installation of PSU
- Ventilated design; enhances air flow for faster heat dissipation
- Rear 120mm silent fan with brilliant Blue LED; provides cooling to the internal parts for better performance
A Closer Look
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard
The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard has everything you need for a top of the line PC build. Utilizing the latest AMD A78 (Bolton D3), this board supports the latest AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology. This ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it's an intuitive network bandwidth control center. The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard truly has everything you can want from a board from speed in the Sata III 6GB/s. Grab one today and see what ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard can do for you.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots
- USB 3.0; delivers faster transfer speeds
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD560KWOHJBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552800933
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 15.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00262
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.