Intel G3258/Asus B85/4GB/1TB/DVDRW/Fan/Case Product Details
Intel G3258/Asus B85/4GB/1TB/DVDRW/Fan/Case
This Bundle Includes:
- Intel Pentium Unlocked G3258 Processor Socket LGA1150 - Dual Core, 3MB Cache, 3.20GHz Max Speed, 2 Memory Channels, 16 Max PCI Express Lanes - BX80646G3258
- ASUS B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket, Intel B85 Chipset, DDR3 1600MHz, Integrated Graphics, PCIe 3.0 x16, SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, HD Audio
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Kingwin CFBL-012LB LED Case Fan - 120mm, Blue
- WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive - Solid Performance for Everyday Computing, 3.5", SATA 6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache, OEM Package - WD10EZEX
Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core CPU - Qty:1
Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor
Upgrade your existing system by deploying the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor. It’s a dual core Intel Pentium processor possesses a good speed of 3.2Ghz which not only conducts multi-tasking with ease but ensures that these multi-tasks are processed at faster rate. Possessing a LGA1150 compatible socket interface ensures that stable integration happens with your motherboard. The cache size of 3MB increases the accessing speed and efficiency of the processor, so that it can work more efficiently. Clubbed in with excellent features like Enhanced SpeedStep Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology Thermal Monitoring Techniques, and many more prove as an added advantage to the computer system where this processor is deployed. So, go ahead and order the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1150 processor interface; allows seamless multitasking and lets you to finish your work ahead of time
- 3.20GHz Speed; get a faster response time to all your task
- 3Mb cache; increases processor’s speed and efficiency
A Closer Look:
Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard - Qty:1
Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard
With the Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard, know your computer has your back against the world. This new motherboard comes with optimized technology tailored to protect you from damage that may inhibit you from further game play. This baby’s 5X Protection guards you with quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise CPU power at your disposal, ESD units that eliminate the chances of electrostatic interference, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and finally, with corrosion-resistant back I/O shields so that you’re not left exposed to the elements. And it also features brand new UEFI BIOS technology to enhance your already awesome experience with this motherboard. You can control your BIOS with your mouse, and with its intuitive nature, you can access your favorite BIOS pages and frequently-used settings through shortcuts. You can even write notes to your future self and view your activity log of settings modifications, and even rename your SATA ports for convenience. Plus, it also comes with EZ Mode with whole new features that allow you to control your fans, adjust your XMP profile settings, SATA information, and customize your fan clock. Picky about how much noise your fans make? With the Fan XPert 2 feature you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan to achieve the perfect marriage between low noise and cooling. And best of all, if you need to remove your memory, this baby makes it quick and simple to take out your RAM with just a push of your motherboard’s clip! Purchase the Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) enables you to increase your USB device’s transmission speed without overcomplicating use and with additional speed made possible under its Turbo Mode or UASP Mode
- AI Suite 3 lets you access more a more aesthetic and clear interface with support for your larger monitors through amazing Asus-exclusive features that enable you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more!
- Asus Boot Setting enables you to customize your PC’s startup process for quicker boot up or to access OS without needing to a regular boot up for your Windows 8 computer
- Environmentally-friendly; produced to meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption so that your carbon footprint and your ecological impact is reduced!
- Easy removable memory
- Fan Xpert 2 for more hardware-level control of your fans so that you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan, and to achieve the best balance of cooling and low noise
- Asus 5X Protection serves to guard your PC through use of quality components like DGI+ VRM digital power for precise CPU power, ESD units that protect your from ESI, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and corrosion-resistant back I/O shields
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan - Qty:3
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan
Release out the heat from your system by opting for the Kingwin CFBL-012LB 120mm LED Case Fan. This 120mm LED Case Fan imparts much needed cooling for your desktop through its well designed blades which cut out the heat at a faster rate. With RPM speed of 950, airflow of 40 CFM and noise level of 19dBA make this fan a cool operator. The LEDs are built into the frame of the fan to add a splash of color to your case's interior for eye catching fun. Moreover, this fan is quiet, efficient, and simple in terms of installation. It improves airflow and reduces temperature ensuring optimum performance of your PC. Hence, place an order for the Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It :
- 19 dBA noise level; emits less noise while it’s in operation
- 100,000 Hours; works for great deal of time without any time lags
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive - Qty:1
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive
You will surely enjoy the awesome performance and storage enormousness provided by the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive. Ensure dependable storage performance on your system as the hard drive possesses a terabyte of capacity, providing an ample room for multitudes of system files and digital media. This hard drive comes in a 3.5-inch form factor, and utilizes SATA III interface with up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates. It is also worth mentioning its 7200RPM spindle speed for enhanced reliability. Choose the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive for your system’s storage needs today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1TB hard drive; boosts your storage capacity
- 3.5-inch form factor; just the right size for your system’s storage compartment
- SATA III interface; ensures 6Gb/s data transfer rates
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 890552798162
Mfg Part No:
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 15.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.