HP Virtual Rooms up to 15 Participants (Refurbished)Item#: H24-723A RF | Model#: WF723A#B1K |
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP Virtual Rooms - 15 Participants REFURB Product Details
HP Virtual Rooms - The Efficiency of Virtual Meeting Places
With HP Virtual Rooms you enjoy the benefits of live interaction without costly travel by using HP Virtual Rooms. Attend training or meetings from anywhere in the world using a standard Internet connection. Without leaving your desk, you can exchange ideas one-on-one, meet with small teams, present or participate in training-classes or lecture-hall style events. You can share information using a wide variety of text and graphic media--including voice and video. And HP Virtual Rooms is quick to download, and easy to start and use. Optionally, your meetings or events can be fully planned, managed and supported by Hewlett-Packard - including event recording, student registration, and curriculum-management services.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Online classrooms providing live, interactive, instructor-led training -- with slide import, application sharing, screen capture, annotations, web touring, and interactive features such as audience surveys, text chatting, and hand-raising.
- A complete set of supporting services to help you plan, set up, and manage your training sessions and your students’ curriculum.
- Reach a worldwide audience quickly and easily; no one has to travel or leave his or her workplace. Build learning communities and work teams through virtual “connections,” even though people may never physically meet. You can interact with--and learn from—fellow classmates during both lecture and lab sessions.
- Gain a world-class training partner in HP. Take advantage of a fully supported solution – including planning and resource scheduling, event facilitation and management, and “Best in HP” online support.
Enjoy the benefits of live interaction and hands-on training while dramatically reducing the costs associated with travel!
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: WF723A#B1K
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-723A RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.