Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case and Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB 120mm Case Fan BundleItem#: C69-0006 | Model#: CC-9011048-WW Bundle
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.00 (5%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$30.00 Ends 11/04/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (3) THREE rebates per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $159.99 * After Rebate
- In Stock (Details)
Corsair Carbide Air 540 Case w/ Cougar Case Fans Product Details
Corsair Carbide Air 540 Case w/ Cougar Case Fans
This Bundle Includes:
- Corsair Carbide Series Mid Tower Case - 2x 5.25" / 2x 3.5" Bays, 8x Expansion Slots, 3x Fan Slots - CC-9011048-WW
- Cougar Vortex HDB Case Fan - 120mm, Hydro Dynamic Bearing, 1200 RPM, 3-Pin, Orange - CFV12H
Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case - Qty:1
Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case
The unconventional design of the Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series - White LED intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel. Like all Corsair cases, the Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. The tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling.
- Includes three High Performance Air Series fans for better, quieter cooling.
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out.
Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB 120mm Case Fan - Qty:3
Cougar Vortex HDB Case Fan
Produce consistent airflow with the Cougar Vortex HDB Case Fan to effectively cool your computer system. It utilizes a 120mm 1200RPM fan with a streamline shape and patented groove blade design, as it optimizes the performance of airflow within the system to about 60.4 to 102.6CFM. Its aerodynamic functionality offers more airflow at a smooth operation without any air turbulence, while its anti-vibration pad keeps it from creating vibrations, increasing heat production, and more noise. This Case Fan introduces the Hydrodynamic Bearing Technology, which is an oil seal design that further increases the reliability and performance operation of the cooling system. It influences higher revolution precision with less surface tension, lesser noise/vibration production at 17.7dBA, and longer life span for about 300,000 hours. Prolong the life of your computer with the effective cooling services of the Cougar Vortex HDB Case Fan.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 120mm 1200RPM fan; conducts essential airflow operation
- Hydrodynamic Bearing Technology; utilizes an oil seal design for a longer, quieter, more effective cooling performance
- Streamline fan shape with groove blade design; it allows smoother and efficient airflow
- Anti-vibration Pad; keeps the cooling system from producing noise and heat
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Mfg Part No: CC-9011048-WW Bundle
UPC No: 890552794126
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 21.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C69-0006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.