ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket, Intel Z97 Chipset, 8-Channel HD Audio, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, PCIe 3.0 x16, DVI-D, HDMIItem#: OSU-102520795 | Model#: Z97-P
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $77.50 (39%)
ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard Product Details
ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard
Optimize your computer’s performance as your game, without sacrificing your PC’s safety, with the Asus Z97-P ATX Motherboard. This baby comes with Asus 5X Protection to keep your hardware safe with these amazing features: precise digital power control with Asus DIGI+ VRM that delivers CPU power based on your actual needs at any given time, so that you’re reducing energy expenditures and improving your systems stability; enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection through resettable fuses built into your motherboard; 5K-hr solid-state capacitors that can withstand extreme temperatures for long periods of time; stainless-steel back I/O panels that protect your motherboard from corrosion damage; and ESD guards that protect you from electrostatic discharge! Plus, it also features some top-quality audio features that ensure that your gaming experience is superb and never subpar. It comes with audio shielding that reduces multilateral interference; audio amplifiers that give you great quality sound and unique de-pop circuit to reduce start-up popping noise to noise outputs! Plus, you can even work with up to 3 displays in 4K/Ultra HD resolutions to expand and to enhance your immersion experience while you’re enthralled by your favorite game. And you can access all the awesome from the Asus UEFI BIOS feature that enables you to use EZ Mode and Advanced Mode without a hitch. And even keep your computer cool and not sacrifice your silence with the Fan XPert 2 feature, where you can achieve superb cooling performance and a comfortable silence via RPM Fixed Mode, Auto Tuning Mode and Informative fan controls! And best of all, access amazing speeds via M.2; which enables you to use PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth to transfer up to 10 Gb/s! And through USB 3.0 Boost that ensures your USB is transmitting your information in a snap with little to no complications! Purchase the Asus Z97-P ATX Motherboard now!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) enables you to increase your USB device’s transmission speed without overcomplicating use and with additional speed made possible under its Turbo Mode or UASP Mode
- AI Suite 3 lets you access more a more aesthetic and clear interface with support for your larger monitors through amazing Asus-exclusive features that enable you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more!
- Asus Boot Setting enables you to customize your PC’s startup process for quicker boot up or to access OS without needing to a regular boot up for your Windows 8 computer
- Environmentally-friendly; produced to meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption so that your carbon footprint and your ecological impact is reduced!
- Asus 5X Protection serves to guard your PC through use of quality components like DGI+ VRM digital power for precise CPU power, ESD units that protect your from ESI, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and corrosion-resistant back I/O shields
- Fan Xpert 2 for more hardware-level control of your fans so that you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan, and to achieve the best balance of cooling and low noise
- Access to Asus HomeCloud!
- Speed up your computer with M.2 that enables you transfer at up to 10Gb/s
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: Z97-P
UPC No: 886227797448
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: OSU-102520795
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.