Philips Sound Bar Speaker - 40 Watts, Bass Reflex System, Virtual Surround, Dolby Digital, Treble and Bass Control, 3.5mm Audio In, USB, Wall Mountable (Refurbished) - HTL2101A/F7BItem#: WOW-102512986 | Model#: HTL2101A/F7B |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Philips Sound Bar Speaker Product Details
Philips Sound Bar Speaker
Access amazing virtual surround sound and top-quality music connection with the awesome Philips Sound Bar Speaker. This baby easily connects to all your favorite toys; from television sets in your living room, BD/DVD players stored in your bedroom, gaming consoles and MP3 players you can never live without. It enables you to stream all your MP3/WMA jams directly to your speaker from USB devices and even connect them to your speaker via audio in jack to listen to the bass or classic tunes vibrate in your home. It’s simply designed, so you don’t need to worry about complex wires or bulky equipment distracting you when installed in front of your TV. It gives you the opportunity to marry virtual surround sound and realistic movie experiences without needing to sacrifice one thing for the other. If you’re ready to take your sound to the next level, buy the Philips Sound Bar Speaker today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- With Philips Virtual Surround sound you can experience richer and more immersive sound without needing a five-speaker system
- Experience your favorite MP3/WMA jams directly from your USB
- Dolby Digital ensures that your sound keeps up with your visuals
- Connect your TV, BD/DVD players, gaming consoles and MP3 players easily
- Audio In feature lets you play your music directly from your Apple® products, MP3 players or laptops via your speaker’s Audio in jack
- Low-rise profile makes it the ideal match for your TVs
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: BluSens
Warranty provided by: BluSens
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: HTL2101A/F7B
UPC No: 849750001888
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:36)
Shipping Weight: 6.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: WOW-102512986
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BluSens logos are registered trademarks of BluSens. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.