Misty® Crawling Insect Killer Product Details
Synergized dual-insecticide system ensures rapid pest knockdown. Long-term residual formula remains active for up to 90 days. Dual-action toggle valve enables wide-area misting and direct-stream flooding. Low-odor, water-based product leaves no unpleasant residue. Approved for use in food prep and food processing areas. Physical Form: Liquid; Application: Spray; Pest Type: Ant; Clover Mites; Cockroaches; Crickets; Earwigs; Fleas; Scorpions; Silverfish; Spiders; Capacity (Volume): 20 oz.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Crawling Insect Killer. Aerosol Can.
- Combination of 0.10% Natural Pyrethins and 0.02% Deltamethrin contributes to rapid knockdown.
- Kills cockroaches and an extensive array of other crawling insects.
- Long-term residual formula stays active for up to 90 days.
- Low-odor, water-based formula leaves no oily residue or unpleasant odor.
- Features a dual action mist/stream toggle valve for application to crevices as well as broad areas, with no need for an extension tube.
Manufactured by: Amrep
Warranty provided by: Amrep
Mfg Part No: A423-20
UPC No: 723783206727
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 17.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: QMP-102507434
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Amrep logos are registered trademarks of Amrep. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.