HP Designjet T-Series T795 CR649C Inkjet Printer Product Details
HP Designjet T-Series T795 CR649C Inkjet Printer
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Print up to A0 without sacrificing quality; create an A1 print in 28 seconds with Economode.
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Print TIFF, JPEG and PDF files from your printer's touchscreen or a USB thumb drive – no computer required.
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, coloured), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 888182773345
Mfg Part No: CR649C#B1K
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 220.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.