AMD FX-6300/MSI 760G/FAN BUNDLE Product Details
AMD FX-6300/MSI 760G/FAN BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD FX-6300 Processor - 6-Core, 3.5GHz, Socket AM3+, 6MB L2 Cache, 8MB L3 Cache - FD6300WMHkBOX
- MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 760G, 1333MHz DDR3, SATA II (3Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 (760GM-P23 FX)
- Kingwin CFBL-012LB LED Case Fan - 120mm, Blue
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor - FD6300WMHkBOX - Qty:1
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core 3.5GHz AM3+ Processor
Beef up and make your rig an astounding all-around performer as you choose the amazing AMD FX-6300 Six-Core 3.5GHz AM3+ Processor. This new generation multi-core processor of AMD offers greater heights when it comes to the most laborious task. Its notable six-core technology with 3.5GHz clock speed can provide a bevy of advancement in overall computing processes of yours. The refined flagship AM3+ processor now arrives with 14MB cache with 95W TDP, which is truly an amazing performance leap that enthusiasts are proud of getting. Have the AMD FX-6300 Six-Core 3.5GHz AM3+ Processor and make your system at the peak of its power today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Six-Core processor with 3.5GHz clock speed; ready to deliver stellar multi-core processing power
- 95W Thermal Design Power; has the right power requirement with power-packed performance
- 14MB cache; delivers improved and groundbreaking processing competence
- AM3+ interface; works using a motherboard with AM3+ socket
MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Socket AM3+ Motherboard - Qty:1
MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard
Let your computer work wonders using the capabilities of the MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard. This micro ATX motherboard can deliver high-speed information computing through compatible connection with an AMD processor such as the Sempron, Phenom II, Athlon II, and AM3+ FX and with support from its built-in 5.2GT/s HyperTransport bus. It provides the potential for higher data-transfer capacity, allotting two slots with up to 8GB DDR3 in each, with performances ranging from 800MHz to 1333MHz, as well as better storage facility using RAID configurations 0, 1, 10, and JBOD. It also accommodates a fast Internet connection and superb sound operations under a 7.1-channel platform. For excellent system performance, choose the MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Micro ATX form factor; provides more space and capabilities for applicable computer systems
- Flexible compatibility with AMD processors; complies with any AMD Sempron, Phenom II, Athlon II, and AM3+ FX processors
- 5.2GT/s HyperTransport bus; allows faster information processing at 5.2GT/s
- Two DDR3 memory slots; accommodates efficient data transfer and temporary storage performances from two 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- RAID support; grants better information storage through data striping and mirroring
- Realtek ALC887 Audio chipset; supports 7.1-channel audio performance
- LAN slot; can facilitate reliable Internet speeds
- PCI Express x16 slot; gives productive communication between the motherboard and the video card
Note 1: Due to some design limitation, this mainboard supports AM3+ CPUs with max 95W. Please refer to this CPU Compatibility List for details.
Note 2: Due to power design specifications, we strongly advise against running heavy burn in tools on this mainbard to protect your system from heat damage.
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan - Qty:2
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan
Release out the heat from your system by opting for the Kingwin CFBL-012LB 120mm LED Case Fan. This 120mm LED Case Fan imparts much needed cooling for your desktop through its well designed blades which cut out the heat at a faster rate. With RPM speed of 950, airflow of 40 CFM and noise level of 19dBA make this fan a cool operator. The LEDs are built into the frame of the fan to add a splash of color to your case's interior for eye catching fun. Moreover, this fan is quiet, efficient, and simple in terms of installation. It improves airflow and reduces temperature ensuring optimum performance of your PC. Hence, place an order for the Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It :
- 19 dBA noise level; emits less noise while it’s in operation
- 100,000 Hours; works for great deal of time without any time lags
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: FD6300WMHkBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552788323
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-00081
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.