Manhattan AV500 SimpleNet HomePlug Adapter - 500Mbps, 128 bit AES, Easy Plug & Play, 1.0 Adapter Compatible, IEEE 1901/802.3/802.3u, Qualcomm Atheros AR7420, 2 to 50MHz, LED - 506663Item#: INX-102465694 | Model#: 506663
Currently Out Of Stock!
Manhattan AV500 SimpleNet HomePlug Adapter Product Details
Manhattan SimpleNet HomePlug AV500 Adapter
Establish a high speed network connection using your existing electrical outlet with the Manhattan SimpleNet HomePlug AV500 Adapter. This adapter delivers 500 Mbps network data rates and data security through 128-bit encryption for the secure and reliable home network connection. You can enjoy seamless online gaming, streaming multiple HD movies and other bandwidth intensive tasks, making it a perfect choice for multimedia entertainment network. Using the latest HomePlug AV technology, this powerful adapter connects to all the network compatible devices from desktop and game consoles to set-top boxes. With its simple plug and play functionality, you can simply connect to the wall to set up a hassle free network within minutes. Buy the Manhattan SimpleNet HomePlug AV500 Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HomePlug AV500 Technology; delivers faster network data transfer rate up to 500 Mbps
- Plug & Play operation; offers simple and fast installation without any software or drive
- Compatible; with HomePlug 1.0 adapters
Manufactured by: Manhattan
Warranty provided by: Manhattan
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 506663
UPC No: 766623506663
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: INX-102465694
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Manhattan logos are registered trademarks of Manhattan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.