Lenovo L510 Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB Memory 160GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit (Off-Lease) - RB-LENOVOLP00310010Item#: 1AS-102414047 | Model#: RB-LENOVOLP00310010 |
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $120.00 (40%)
- In Stock (Details)
Lenovo L510 15.6" Notebook - RB-LENOVOLP00310010 Product Details
Lenovo L510 Notebook PC
Access your digital photos, media entertainment and the Internet with the Lenovo L510 Notebook PC. Equipped with the Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz Processor and 2GB of DDR3 memory, the Lenovo L510 Notebook PC gives a you an all new computing experience with superior response and fast computing performance. The Notebook's 15.6 in. WXGA display dishes out brilliant images with amazing clarity. Store all your office files, movies, photos and games in the 160GB Hard Drive. It also features a DVD-RW optical drive, three USB 2.0 ports, integrated touchpad and a full-size keyboard. Go ahead and enhance your digital lifestyle with the Lenovo L510 Notebook PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo processor; High speed performance to cater to your needs.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively.
- 160GB HDD capacity; provides enormous room to store your office files and documents
- DVDRW; reads and writes various disc formats
- 15.6 in. display; enables you to enjoy stunning visuals resolution without straining your eyes
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease.
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Advanced Skyline Technology Lt
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-LENOVOLP00310010
UPC No: 616983301555
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:16, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 8.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: 1AS-102414047
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.