Midland Nautico 3 Marine Radio - 5W, NOAA Weather Alert, Waterproof, Emergency Channel, Backlit Display, Dual Power - NT3VPItem#: YWR-102407072 | Model#: NT3VP
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $13.00 (19%)
- Usually ships within 1 - 2 Business Days (Details)
Midland Nautico 3 Marine Radio Product Details
Midland Nautico 3 Marine Radio
Set up your communication quickly and easily out on the water with the Midland Nautico 3 Marine Radio. This portable marine radio is water resistant and can still function in perfect condition after light water exposure. This ultra compact device comfortably fits in your hand and features a 1watt/5watt transmission power for brilliant communications power on your sailing adventures. Featuring an easy to read LCD display, it shows all the channel information and menu operation even in dim light conditions. Get all the latest weather updates that you need from the NOAA Weather alert channels. Purchase the Midland Nautico 3 Marine Radio today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1Watt/5Watt Transmission Power; never miss out on important messages even in a noisy environment
- NOAA Weather Alerts; enables you to prepare for upcoming weather condition changes
- Backlit LCD Display; offers clear and bold visual for easy viewing in any lighting condition
Manufactured by: Midiland Inc.
Warranty provided by: Midiland Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: NT3VP
UPC No: 46014300057
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YWR-102407072
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Midiland Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Midiland Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.