Yale Security Inc. Real Living Electronic Touch Screen Deadbolt Fully Motorized - Nickel - YRD240-NR-619Item#: ADG-102391060 | Model#: YRD240-NR-619
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Yale Real Living Key Free Touch Screen Deadbolt Product Details
Yale Real Living Key Free Touch Screen Deadbolt Nickel - YRD240-NR-619
Freedom is placed at your fingertips with the new Yale Real Living Key Free Touch Screen Deadbolt Nickel. Liberate yourself with the next generation of home security locks from Yale, a trusted name. Enjoy the security and peace of mind knowing your doors are secured with Yale Real Living. This elegant key pad operated lock illuminates for convenient night time access. Take complete control of all users at each door by assigning customized codes (up to 25) for each door.
Yale Security Inc. Real Living Electronic Touch Screen Deadbolt Fully Motorized:
- Transitional design complements any door
- Key Free design allows for a more secure product, and removes the hassle of rekeying your locks.
- Auto re-lock function can be enabled or disabled at the touch of a button
- For added security "Privacy Mode" will lock out all codes
- Upgradable for home automation features. Contact Yale for upgrade options
Dimensions: Front — 6-5/64" (H) x 2-23/32" (W) x 1-11/32" (D); Back — 6-57/64" (H) x 2-61/64" (W) x 2-1/8" (D); Weight 4.5 lbs
Manufactured by: Yale
Warranty provided by: Yale
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: YRD240-NR-619
UPC No: 81023840576
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ADG-102391060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yale logos are registered trademarks of Yale. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.