Dell Latitude E4300 Intel Core 2 Duo 3GB Memory 160GB HDD 13.3" Notebook Windows 7 Professional (Off-Lease) - RB-DELLNB00310012Item#: 1AS-102371178 | Model#: RB-DELLNB00310012 |
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $80.00 (27%)
- In Stock (Details)
Dell E4300 13.3" Notebook - RB-DELLNB00310012 Product Details
Dell E4300 Notebook
To enjoy smooth computing from wherever you are, use the Dell Latitude E4300 Notebook PC. This Notebook PC uses Intel Core 2 Duo processor that automatically boosts processor speed at 2.4GHz for a better performance. The 3GB of DDR3 memory enhances the PC¡¯s capacity and provides blazing fast achievement for your demanding tasks. This PC is also provided with 160GB of HDD storage that comes with plenty of storage space for you important data. Featuring 13.3 in. display, this PC gives you eye popping visuals and displays contents with maximum clarity. The Windows 7 Professional operating system gives improved functions and features for your advanced computing. Buy the Dell Latitude E4300 Notebook PC now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz processor; automatically boosts processor speed at 2.4GHz for a better performance
- 3GB of DDR3 memory; enhances the PC¡¯s capacity and provides blazing fast achievement for your demanding tasks
- 160GB of HDD storage; gives plenty of storage space for you important data
- DVDRW Optical Drive; allows you to burn your CD and DVD files.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Manufactured by: Dell (Refurbished)
Warranty provided by: Advanced Skyline Technology Lt
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-DELLNB00310012
UPC No: 616983300664
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:16, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 9pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: 1AS-102371178
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Dell (Refurbished) logos are registered trademarks of Dell (Refurbished). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.