Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Memory Module Kit - 2x 8GB, PC3-10600 1333 MHz, DDR3 SDRAM, CL9 W/TS - KVR1333D3E9SK2/16GItem#: 8918500 | Model#: KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Memory Module Kit Product Details
Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Memory Module Kit
ValueRAM is Kingston's high-quality line of 'by spec' generic memory designed with the price conscious system builder, assembler and white box markets in mind. ValueRAM is backed by a lifetime warranty and is 100% tested both internally and through Advanced Validation Labs (AVL). ValueRAM's KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G is a kit of two 1G x 72-bit (8GB) DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 2Rx8, ECC memory modules, based on eighteen 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Total kit capacity is 16GB. The SPD's are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333 timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS]
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self-calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- PCB: Height 1.18” (30mm), double sided component
- Plating: Gold Plated
- Length & Width; are 5.3" and 1.2" respectively
- ASRock X79 Extreme 4 Motherboard
Product Tags240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 PC3 10666
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617197488
Mfg Part No: KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G
( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.