AMD A10-6800K Quad-core APU/Asus A68HM-PLUS mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 ADATA XPG V1 Memory/500GB Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD/LG 24X DVDRW/Ultra Xblaster V2 case w/450W PSU BarebonesItem#: B69-00097 | Model#: AD680KWOHLBOX Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $234.99* After Rebate
AMD A10-6800k/ASUS A68/4GB/500GB/DVDRW/450W/CS Product Details
AMD A10-6800k/ASUS A68/4GB/500GB/DVDRW/450W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A-Series A10-6800K Accelerated Processor - 4.4/4.1 GHz, 4MB L2 Cache, Quad Core, HD 8670D, Socket FM2, 844 MHz, 100W, Unlocked - AD680KWOHLBOX
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Seagate Barracuda 500GB Internal Hard Drive - 3.5in, SATA-6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB - ST500DM002
- Ultra XBlaster Mid-Tower V2 Case - ATX, MicroATX, USB 2.0, Audio, 6x 3.5" Bays, 3x 5.25" Bays, 7x PCI Slots, Includes 450W PSU
- LG - Internal DVD Burner - Internal, SATA Interface, Buffer: 2MB, 24x DVD RW, Black - OEM - GH24NSC0B
- Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard - FM2+ Socket, Micro ATX, AMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H) Chipset, DDR3 2400MHz(O.C.), 2 x DIMM, 4 x SATA 6.0GB/s
AMD A-Series A10-6800K Accelerated Processor - Qty:1
AMD A-Series A10-6800K Accelerated Processor
To experience powerful PC performance, opt for the AMD A-Series A10-6800K Accelerated Processor. This accelerated processor offers an ultra-fast Quad-Core performance with a clock speed of 4.1/3.9 GHz which maximizes your PC's computing capabilities for smooth and efficient operations. It's fully compatible with motherboards which use FM2 socket and have 1MB L2 Cache for a quicker access to frequently used data. Purchase the AMD A-Series A10-6800K Accelerated Processor today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket FM2; compatible with motherboards using the FM2 socket
- 4.4/4.1 GHz; delivers amazingly fast processing speeds
- Quad Core Processor; handles all your demanding computing tasks with ease
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA6G 3.5" Internal HDD - Qty:1
Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
The Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive offers a large capacity and SATA performance for the ultimate in desktop computing performance. It is a good idea to future-proof your storage with the new SATA 6Gb/s interface, which is fully compatible with legacy SATA controllers while also providing an upgrade path to a host of new SATA 6Gb/s motherboards and hard drive controllers. The Seagate Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive offers 500GB of storage, so you can rest easy knowing your Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive will provide you with more than ample space and years of worry-free operation. So be sure to pick up the Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology; provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates; up to 600MB per second.
Ultra X-Blaster Mid-Tower V2 Case with 450W PSU - Qty:1
Ultra X-Blaster Mid-Tower V2 Case
Encase your essential PC components inside this durable Ultra X-Blaster Mid-Tower V2 Case. The framework of this ATX mid-tower case allows you to install four 5.2in hard drives or optical drives, one additional 3.5in external drive, and six internal components such as the ATX motherboard and compatible video card. For optimal cooling and air circulation within the PC, it is structured with four 120mm fan ports. This desktop PC case also houses a 450W power supply and two USB ports. Build your own PC using the Ultra X-Blaster Mid-Tower V2 Case.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Four 5.25in External Drive bays; enable you to attach up to four accessible hard drives and optical drives
- One 3.5in External Drive bay; fits any 3.5in external drive to the PC system
- Six 3.5in Internal Drive bays; provide spaces for most of the essential internal components such as the motherboard and video card
- Four 120mm fan ports; offer maximum cooling using up to four 120mm fans
- Two USB ports; allow integration of up to two USB devices
- 450W Power supply; operates your PC system with 450W of energy
115-230V, 8A 50-60Hz
- 2x 4-pin Molex Connector
- 1x 4-pin Floppy Connector
- 3x 5-pin SATA Connector
- 1x 24-pin Main Power Connector
- 1x 8-pin 4x4 12V Connector
LG - Internal DVD Burner 24x DVD RW - Qty:1
Purchase the LG 24x SATA DVD Internal Burner and experience reliable high-speed disc burning for your PC today! Instantly enhance any system and enjoy a higher level of disc writing performance at a max speed of 24x. If you are needing an internal DVD burner look no further than with LG's SATA DVD Internal Burner.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Max 24X DVD-R writing speed
- M-DISC support which outlast most DVD's out in market today
- Great silent and jamless play
- SATA interface for a universal install
Writing Formats: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW/RAM/ +R/RW +/-R DL M-DISC/+M SL read and write compatible, CD Family and DVD-ROM read compatible
Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard - Qty:1
Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard
The Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard will improve your computing ability. Designed by the world's largest motherboard manufacturer, Asus motherboards have proven to be compatible with over 1,000 components and drives and undergo a minimum 7,000 hours of validation. The A68HM-PLUS comes equipped with 2 x DIMMs that support DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz with up to 32GB; 16GB per slot. Multiple expansion slots such as 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 2.0 x1, and 1 x PCI enable you to customize your PC how you'd like. This motherboard comes equipped with AMD A68H chipset and delivers explosive sound with the 8-Channel HD Audio CODEC with LED-lit Audio Shielding. It also has integrated graphics with the AMD Radeon™ R/HD8000/HD7000 Series Graphics that offers multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI, and RGB ports. With hardware safeguards such as precise digital control with Asus DIGI+ VRM, enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection, stainless-steel back I/O that lasts 3X longer, and ESD guards for protection from electrostatic discharge, this motherboard is ensured to have long-term durability. Purchase the Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Proven quality; 1000+ compatible devices and a minimum of 7000+ validation hours
- Audio Features; 8-Channel HD Audio that roars on the battlefield
- New UEFI BIOS; the smoothest and slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support); 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI/RGB ports; Supports HDMI with maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- Asus 5X Protection
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 3 + 2 Phase digital power design
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS High-Quality 5K-Hour Solid Capacitors - 2.5x long lifespan with excellent durability
- ASUS Stainless Steel Back I/O - 3x more durable corrosion-resistant coating
BIOS 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 4.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Operating System Support
-Windows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® XP , 32bit
-2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
-1 x Supporting DVD
|Precise Digital Power Control With ASUS DIGI+ VRM
Voltage regulator modules (VRMs) are among the most essential motherboard components. A good VRM intelligently delivers CPU power based on actual needs at any given time. ASUS was first with digital power design featuring faster sensing and response to deliver precise CPU power on demand. This great accuracy reduces energy waste and of course improves system stability thanks to more consistent delivery.
|Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected device.
|5K-hr Solid-State Capacitors That Last 2.5X Longer
Solid-state capacitors are able to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 105°C for as long as 5,000 hours — that's two-and-a-half (2.5X) times longer than traditional capacitors. This exceptional durability means superb real-world endurance to more typical PC operating temperatures, ensuring that ASUS motherboards continue working longer.
|Stainless-Steel Back I/O That Lasts 3X Longer
ASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels.
|ESD Guards For Protection From Electrostatic Discharge
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD680KWOHLBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552782017
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 18.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00097
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.