Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable Espresso Maker (Refurbished)Item#: CQU-101817621 RF | Model#: EM-200 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
CUISINART PROGRAMMABLE ESPRESSO REFURB Product Details
- 15 bars of pressure
- 69 oz. removable water reservoir
- Brews 1 or 2 cups–ground espresso or pod
- Pre-programmed cup size set at 1.5 and 3.0 oz. with option to program desired size
- Steam function is separate
- Stainless steel steam wand for cappuccinos and lattes
- Removable drip tray and cover for easy cleanup
- Portafilter holder with locking mechanism–easier to discard wet grounds
- 9 1/4" W x 10 5/8" H x 10 13/16" D, weighs 25 lbs.
- Limted 3-year warranty
- Includes stainless steel frothing cup, tamping tool, cleaning pins and recipe book
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Conair
Warranty provided by: Conair
Mfg Part No: EM-200
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 18.7400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Conair logos are registered trademarks of Conair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.