PROCURVE MSM410 US APItem#: HQR-102346856 | Model#: J9426B
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP J9426B E-MSM410 Access Point Product Details
HP J9426B E-MSM410 Access Point
HP offers intelligent IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, ranging from our single-radio IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g to our dual 802.11 n/a/b/g and a/b/g access points. The HP J9426B E-MSM410 Access Points are advanced wireless devices that provide consistent, easy-to-manage connectivity that expands your existing network. The HP J9426B E-MSM410 Access Points maintain your network without interruption and reduce bottlenecks and network complexity by determining where data needs to go throughout the network. The E-series MSM access points provide complete wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity. The E-series MSM access points and RF Security sensor require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE)-cable drop, and are IEEE 802.3af compliant and support a plug-and-play automatic configuration. Purchase the HP J9426B E-MSM410 Access Point today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients: HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. Provides 24 x 7 detection, classification, and prevention capabilities: HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensors are able to continuously providedetection, classification, and prevention capabilities,even when the connectivity to the HP RF Manager IDS/IPS Controller is lost. The HP E-MSM415 Security Sensor supports both A and E Series WLAN deployments.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location.
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: - Single- and dual-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n access points. - Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. - Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability . - Wi-Fi Alliance Certified for interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices . - IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models . Interoperability: Wi-Fi Alliance certifications, including IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi and WPA2 to help ensure multivendor interoperability.
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of the wireless traffic. Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: J9426B
UPC No: 884962973509
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: HQR-102346856
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.