Garmin StreetPilot i3 GPS REFURB Product Details
A Small Wonder in Car Navigation
Garmin StreetPilot i3 GPS Car Navigation
The StreetPilot i3 is the color version in the i-series StreetPilots—a new line of small, inexpensive automotive GPS navigators that make driving fun.
No larger than a baseball and priced affordably, the StreetPilot i-series is destined to be a hit for commuters, college students, and corporate travelers who are looking to experience the ease and enjoyment of GPS satellite navigation for the first time.
Don’t let the size fool you: The StreetPilot i-series has many of the same powerful capabilities as our other premium automotive GPS navigators.
The i-series features a unique and convenient click-to-enter scroll wheel and a “back” button which makes it easy to select a destination from the unit’s menu-driven interface. The i2 and i3 provide voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions through a built-in speaker, and the unit easily moves from vehicle to vehicle with an integrated suction cup mount. The i-series will also automatically put drivers back on course if they miss a turn.
The StreetPilot i2 and i3 come with a MapSource City Select North America NT DVD, which contains mapping detail of the entire United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico—featuring nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, and attractions. Users load the City Select data onto an included 128MB Transflash data card via a fast USB connection.
As an added benefit, you can now import customized points of interest with the help of Garmin's free POI Loader software. The possibilities are endless — upload safety cameras or school zones, and you will receive a warning if you are traveling too fast. In addition, an optional proximity-alert feature notifies you of upcoming custom POIs.
The i3 and i5 feature a 32k-color, sunlight readable TFT display with backlight, while the i2 features a high-contrast backlit FSTN monochrome display. Motorists can choose from either a three-dimensional mapping perspective, or overhead “bird’s eye” view. For added convenience, drivers can power the unit with either two AA batteries (six hours, typical use) or the included 12-volt adapter cable.
A Closer Look
- WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS patch antenna with MCX-type connector for optional external antenna
- Unit dimensions: 3.00” W x 2.74” H x 2.15” D
- StreetPilot i3 display: 1.7” W x 1.3” H, 220 x 176 pixels, 32k-color sunlight-readable TFT with backlight
- Weighs only 5.3 oz. (without batteries; includes vehicle suction cup mount)
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Includes 128MB TransFlash card for loading detailed maps from the included MapSource City Select North America NT v7 DVD
- Features scroll wheel with click-to-enter, making it quick & easy to navigate
- Offers a three dimensional mapping perspective, or 2-D overhead view
- Battery life: up to 6 hours typical use on two AA batteries (7 hours maximum)
- Includes removable 12-volt power adapter cable for external power while in your vehicle
- Includes a vehicle suction cup mount which allows for easy adjustment and quick release
- USB Interface
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Garmin International
Warranty provided by: Garmin International
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 010-00434-00
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G145-0056 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Garmin International logos are registered trademarks of Garmin International. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.