GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle - Remotely Control On/Off Function, Easy installation, Compatible W/ Fluorescent & Incandescent Lights - 45605Item#: JAQ-102339654 | Model#: 45605
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Product Details
- Any Z-Wave Controller such as the VeraLite
- GE Z-Wave wireless Remote Control
- GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller
GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex - 45605
The GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring, and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp/appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections. Buy the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex today!
- For use with standard incandescent lighting, fluorescent lighting, and small appliances
- Wirelessly control on/off functions of table and floor lamps and small appliances
- Receptacle contains one Z-Wave AC outlet and one standard AC outlet
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easily connects using existing wires
Manufactured by: GE
Warranty provided by: GE
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 45605
UPC No: 043180456052
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JAQ-102339654
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GE logos are registered trademarks of GE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.