Corsair Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Dual SP120L 120mm PWM Fans, 2000 RPM Speed, 54 CFM Airflow, 31.4 dBA Noise, 2.8 mm/H20 Static Pressure - CW-9060015-WW - CW-9060015-WWItem#: JOR-102326339 | Model#: CW-9060015-WW
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock (Details)
Corsair Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - CW-90 Product Details
Corsair Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU Cooler
Hydro Series H75 provides effective and efficient liquid CPU cooling in a compact size. The 120mm radiator has a thickness of only 25mm and is paired with standard diameter, kink-resistant tubing for compatibility with smaller cases and tighter spaces. The dual SP120L 120mm fans support PWM motherboard fan headers, so your motherboard can automatically control fan speeds based on CPU temperature. The tool-free mounting system has broad Intel and AMD socket compatibility. A copper microfin coldplate and high-quality ceramic bearing pump help provide reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from your CPU. And, like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, Hydro Series H75 is completely self-contained and never needs filling or maintenance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Copper microfin coldplate; The coldplate draws heat from your CPU into the circulating liquid. Copper has outstanding thermal conductivity, and the microfin design provides fast and efficient heat transfer.
- 25mm x 120mm radiator; The 25mm thickness combines ample cooling surface area with a low-profile size thats ideal for smaller cases or any installation where space is at a premium.
- Dual high-torque 120mm PWM fans; Dual fans mount on opposite sides of the radiator for high-speed push-pull airflow. You can connect them to the standard PWM fan headers on your motherboard for precise fan speed control, and select the exact level of cooling performance you need.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: CW-9060015-WW
UPC No: 843591045834
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JOR-102326339
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.