Corsair Hydro Series H105 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler Product Details
Corsair Hydro Series H105 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler
Hydro Series H105 provides extreme CPU cooling performance. The 240mm top-mounted high-capacity radiator is paired with high-performance SP120L fans for powerful heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. And, PWM fan speed fan control lets you select the precise level of cooling power you need.
Installation is easy, with an all-new mounting bracket that provides quick, tool-free assembly. The three included red, gray and blue accent rings let you match your H105 to your fan or motherboard color scheme. And, like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H105 is completely self-contained, with no filling or maintenance required.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Take advantage of your case’s 240mm radiator mount; Many newer PC cases providing mounting points for 240mm (dual 120mm) radiators. The greater radiator volume allows for much quicker cooling than traditional single radiators.
- All-new mounting bracket design for easy installation; The mounting bracket is compatible with multiple sockets, and you don’t need a screwdriver to securely install it.
- Includes three color accent rings to match your H105 to your motherboard; Dress up the pump assembly in red, gray or blue to match or contrast your system’s color scheme.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: CW-9060016-WW
UPC No: 843591046121
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:13, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JOR-102326337
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.