Asus VivoTab Note 8 - Intel Atom Z3740 Quad-core 1.3 GHz, 8" LED WXGA 1280 x 800 Display, 2GB LPDDR3 Internal Memory, 64GB eMMC Storage, Intel HD Graphics, DirectX 11 - M80TA-C1-BKItem#: VSU-102326329 | Model#: M80TA-C1-BK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Asus VivoTab Note 8 Product Details
Asus VivoTab Note 8
The Asus VivoTab Note 8 is created for its light weight, simple design, and for its long usage. The Asus VivoTab Note 8 can be used on one hand user for several hours without being too heavey for a user. At just 380g it’s light enough to use for hours. The Asus VivoTab Note 8 is powered by the latest Intel® Atom™ Z3740 processor for perfect balance of multi-tasking performance and outstanding energy efficiency. With up to 8 hours battery life, the VivoTab Note 8 can last for a working day before it needs to be recharged and with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 supplied preinstalled, your productivity will know no bounds. Up to 32GB of solid-state storage plus up to 64GB MicroSD and unlimited WebStorage (1 year) gives plenty of space for apps, media and files.
- Draw or write anything using the premium Wacom digitizer stylus.
- Intel Atom Z3740 processor for the perfect balance of performance and energy efficiency
- Wirelessly display any content from the tablet to a compatible display with Miracast
- Expand storage by up to 64GB with the micro SDXC card slot
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: M80TA-C1-BK
UPC No: 886227670994
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: VSU-102326329
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.