Samsung HW-H551 Wireless Audio Soundbar - 2.1 Channels, 320 Watts, 3D Video Pass, Crystal Amp, Dolby Digital, Bluetooth, Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), Smart Volume, HDMI, USB, Remote Control - HW-H551Item#: UAM-102323436 | Model#: HW-H551
Currently Out Of Stock!
Samsung HW-H551 Wireless Audio Soundbar Product Details
Samsung HW-H551 Wireless Audio Soundbar
With the Samsung HW-H551 Wireless Audio Soundbar you will enhance your TV experience and transform your prefered entertainment into an experience unlike any other with tru rich sound. It has been designed with Bluetooth® technology so you can seamlessly connect your Sound Bar wirelessly. The Sound Bar can function as a Bluetooth® speaker so that you can stream music from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Another great feature included is the Smart Volume functionality. It will automatically adjust the volume level to remain consistent, for instance when you go to commercial that normally gets louder than the show it keeps the level the same.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Wireless active subwoofer
- Crystal Sound Pro; creates crisp, clear sound that enhances every note and decibel
- Smart Volume; control the volume of your soundbar and TV with one remote
- Bluetooth streaming and power control
- TV SoundConnect; wirelessly connects your soundbar, TV, and other compatible devices
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: HW-H551
UPC No: 887276687704
Box Size: ( Length:39, Width:14, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 30.4200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 44pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: UAM-102323436
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.