Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband Cable - 3 Meters, Male / Male, Black - N282-03M-BKItem#: ZRP-102297471 | Model#: N282-03M-BK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband Cable
Tripp Lite's 3m QSFP+ (QSFP Plus) 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package. The QSFP+ cables integrate a new 40G Ethernet-optimized (40GbE) 38-position “board-as-connector” design, with zinc die-cast backshells for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss, and improved cross-talk performance. Cable featuress 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense applications including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 6G SAS, Fibre Channel and SONET. Flexible 30 AWG conductors maintain a smooth, high-frequency response (20 GHz). Each 3m (9.84-ft) length QSFP+ cable goes through a rigorous assembly and test procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. These cables are fully compliant to the QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports. Get the Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband Cable today!
- Meets or Exceeds strict 40-Gigabit Ethernet 40GBase-CR4 standards
- QSFP+ to QSFP+ 30AWG SFF-8436 compliant cable and connector
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per channel ( 40Gb aggregate )
- Multi-platform support for 40Gb, SAS, Fibre Channel, and SONET
- Zinc die-cast QSFP+ connectors with "Pull-to-Release" latching
- Fully compliant to latest QSFP+ MSA ( Multi Source Agreement )
- Lower port cost and reduced power budget vs Fiber Optics
- RoHS, SFF-8436, and IEEE 802.3ba Compliant
- BER better than 10¹²
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: 33 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: N282-03M-BK
UPC No: 037332181565
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:14, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ZRP-102297471
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.