Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband Cable
Tripp Lite's 2m QSFP+ (QSFP Plus) 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package. The QSFP+ cables integrate a new 40G Ethernet-optimized (40GbE) 38-position “board-as-connector” design, with zinc die-cast backshells for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss, and improved cross-talk performance. Cable features 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense applications including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 6G SAS, Fibre Channel and SONET. Flexible 24 AWG conductors maintain a smooth, high-frequency response (20 GHz). Each 2m (6.56-ft) length QSFP+ cable goes through a rigorous assembly and test procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. These cables are fully compliant to the QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports. Get the Tripp Lite QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband Cable today!
- Meets or Exceeds strict 40-Gigabit Ethernet 40GBase-CR4 standards
- QSFP+ to QSFP+ 30AWG SFF-8436 compliant cable and connector
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per channel ( 40Gb aggregate )
- Multi-platform support for 40Gb, SAS, Fibre Channel, and SONET
- Zinc die-cast QSFP+ connectors with "Pull-to-Release" latching
- Fully compliant to latest QSFP+ MSA ( Multi Source Agreement )
- Lower port cost and reduced power budget vs Fiber Optics
- RoHS, SFF-8436, and IEEE 802.3ba Compliant
- BER better than 10¹²
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332181558
Mfg Part No: N282-02M-BK
( Length:1, Width:14, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.