Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone - 2 Expansion Mics, 1 Subwoofer, AC Power Cable, 21ft Console Cable, 9ft Telco Cable - 2200-07142-001Item#: P128-3040 | Model#: 2200-07142-001
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $608.54 (35%)
- Usually Ships in 3 - 5 Business Days (Details)
Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone Product Details
Polycom Soundstation VTX 1000 Conference Phone with Mics
Integrates with the new Polycom QSX, as well as Vortex Installed Voice Systems, Global Management System, plus VSX 7400 and VSX 8400 video conferencing units!
Have you ever wasted time on inefficient conference calls by continuously having to repeat yourself or shout into the phone to be heard? Well, Polycom has a revolutionary solution. The next generation of conference phones is here!
Introducing the SoundStation VTX 1000: No more shouting into the phone, no more huddling around the phone, no more, "I didn't hear that. Could you please repeat yourself?"
The SoundStation VTX 1000 enables you to speak naturally from 2 feet to 20 feet away from the microphone, so those on the remote end of the call can hear you clearly – leading to increased productivity, faster decision making, a higher competitive advantage, and much happier conference call participants
As the world’s first high-fidelity, wideband conference phone, the SoundStation VTX 1000 covers the full range of the human speech spectrum, making every voice, word, and syllable crystal clear – you’ll think you were all in the same room! It’s like going from black-and-white to color TV.
And, you can download new software for additional features and functionality simply by dialing a number right from your SoundStation VTX 1000 – that’s built-in investment protection!
Now is the time to experience the SoundStation VTX 1000. It's the perfect solution for any size conference room and will provide full room coverage for a 54' x 40' room.
Your business can't afford to use yesterday's technology and be stuck with yesterday's problems.
- Size: 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Power: 22VDC nominal; supplied by interface module
- Display: High-resolution backlit graphical LCD
- Caller ID: Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
- Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad; On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys; 3 content-dependent soft keys including redial, hold
- Console Loudspeaker: Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband mode; Volume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Treble/Bass Controls: Adjustment range: ± 6 dB
- Console Microphones: 3 cardioid microphones 80 Hz - 7 kHz
- Console Interface: RJ-45: proprietary P8 interface to interface module; RJ-11: 32 Mbps serial link for future expansion; 2 EX microphone connections
- Noise reduction technology automatically minimizes PC, projector, and HVAC sounds
- Automatic mic selection – only one mic is on at a time to remove “in the well” sound
- Independent microphone, echo-cancelled channels that optimize to their individual environment for better sound
- Extension mics provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms
- Subwoofer for audio extension down to 80 Hz, which provides clearer, lifelike sound
- Selectable, downloadable ring tones
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-07142-001
UPC No: 610807000525
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:14, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 17.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3040
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.