Sennheiser HSC 260 Plus Deskmate Corded Headset Product Details
After testing every corded headset around and not being satisfied with the construction, comfort and sound, the DeskMate was born. We've partnered with Sennheiser to bring you the DeskMate HSC 260 corded headset - the best dual-ear headset available.
Just like it's single-ear counterpart, the HSC 260 offers Sennheiser-quality sound, German design and engineering and all-day wearing comfort. In fact, because of its dual-ear wearing style, it often feels more like a comfy pair of headphones than a headset.
The DeskMate HSC 260 offers all the bells and whistles you might expect, like a customizable fit, noise-canceling microphone, and sweet leatherette ear cushions. So if you're looking for the best in a dual-ear headset, look no further.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The most comfortable headset in the world; two silky-smooth leatherette ear cushions
- Dual-ear design; ultra-comfy and lets you focus on your callers
- The ultimate fit; feels more like your favorite headphones than a headset
- Quick Disconnect connection; allows you to quickly disconnect from your phone or amplifier while still wearing your headset
- Noise-canceling microphone; your callers will hear you loud and clear, without also hearing the people around you
- Versatile; performs well in any situation, from small office to 24-hour call center
|Max Range / Cord Length||3 ft.|
|Connector Type||Quick Disconnect
|Lines: (telephone products only)||Not Applicable|
|Compatibility||When paired with an amplifier, works with your existing single- or multi-line phone|
|Warranty||3 Year Replacement|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|DC Adapter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|Digital Encryption||Not Applicable|
|What's in the box?||Headset, Two Leatherette Ear Cushions|
Manufactured by: Sennheiser
Warranty provided by: Sennheiser
UPC No: 615104251403
Mfg Part No: HSC260PLUSDESKMATE
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sennheiser logos are registered trademarks of Sennheiser. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.