Sennheiser HSC 230 Plus Deskmate Corded Headset - Lightweight, 3ft Length, 2.8oz, Noise-cancleing microphoneItem#: HEJ-102232820 | Model#: HSC230PLUSDESKMATE
Sennheiser HSC 230 Plus Deskmate Corded Headset Product Details
HSC 230 Plus Deskmate Corded Headset
If you're looking for maximum comfort in your headset, you've found it. We partnered with Sennheiser to bring you the DeskMate – the most comfortable corded headset in the world.
The HSC 230 covers just one ear with a super-soft leatherette ear cushion which can be worn over either ear. It's a solid design that's not only comfortable, but offers the premium sound quality that Sennheiser is known for.
We've put the HSC 230 to the test against all of the other corded headsets around, and it's come out on top both with our Customers and our Headset Advisors alike. If you try it and don't like it within 60 days, we'll give you your money back, guaranteed
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Extremely lightweight; you'll forget you're even wearing it
- The perfect fit; the adjustable headband will give you a great fit every time
- Upgraded ear cushion; your ears will love the silky leatherette ear cushions
- Noise-canceling microphone; your callers hear you and not what's going on around you
- Quick Disconnect cable; quickly disconnect from your phone while still wearing your headset
- Versatile; works perfectly in a small office or call center
|Max Range / Cord Length||3 ft.|
|Connector Type||Quick Disconnect
|Lines: (telephone products only)||Not Applicable|
|Compatibility||When paired with an amplifier, works with your existing single- or multi-line phone|
|Warranty||3 Year Replacement|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|DC Adapter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|Digital Encryption||Not Applicable|
|What's in the box?||Headset, Leatherette Ear Cushion|
Manufactured by: Sennheiser
Warranty provided by: Sennheiser
UPC No: 615104251397
Mfg Part No: HSC230PLUSDESKMATE
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sennheiser logos are registered trademarks of Sennheiser. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.