BitFenix Prodigy M Computer Case Product Details
BitFenix Prodigy M Computer Case
Reimagined with Micro ATX & Mini ITX compatibility, the BitFenix Prodigy M Computer Case enables users to install multiple expansion cards while maintaining the same compact dimensions and sleek look. Suspended with two Composite handles for shock absorption, the BitFenix Prodigy M Computer Case can be easily transported to the next room or to the next LAN party. The inside is incredibly flexible, offering space for SLI or Crossfire dual graphics technology, up to four 3.5" bays & one 5.25" bay, and even space for 240mm radiators. A magnetic heat shield is also included should you decide to fill the bottom with hard drives rather than fans. With SofTouch Surface Treatment, a massive CPU cooler cutout, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs, the BitFenix Prodigy M Computer Case does it all.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX motherboards.
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility — straight out of the box!
- Up to 5x Expansion slots.
- Equiped with composite handles for easy tranport.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: BitFenix Co. Ltd.
Warranty provided by: BitFenix Co. Ltd.
UPC No: 886027003190
Mfg Part No: BFC-PRM-300-KKXSK-RP
( Length:18, Width:17, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 16.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 17pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- BitFenix Co. Ltd. logos are registered trademarks of BitFenix Co. Ltd.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.