Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD (Refurbished)Item#: P121-8210 RF | Model#: 9900-65208-00 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Pinnacle Dazzle USB Video Creator Platinum REFURB Product Details
Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD
Get high-quality video capture from your camcorders, digital camera, phones, DVDs, and gaming consoles with the Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD. It comes with a Pinnacle Studio HD v.15 software and a Dazzle USB video capture device. The software lets you edit and create your own movies using over 130 Montage templates in animation, multi-layer effects, transitions, and titles designed by professional producers and artists. It allows you to save video scenes directly on DVDs, upload them on YouTube in HD, or send them to other digital mediums such as Flash, DivX Plus HD, Quicktime, PS3, Nintendo Wii, and Xbox. Simply connect the video capture device to your computer using its integrated high-speed USB 2.0 cable, attach it to the display or other video device, and start importing video clips. With the new Archive and Restore tool, the Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD can easily preserve your work. Inspire the audience with the spectacular video capture capabilities from the Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- studio software; lets you edit and create your own movies using over 130 Montage templates in animation, multi-layer effects, transitions, and titles designed by professional producers and artists
- storage options; allows you to save video scenes directly on DVDs, upload them on YouTube in HD, or send them to other digital mediums such as Flash, DivX Plus HD, Quicktime, PS3, Nintendo Wii, and Xbox
- high-speed USB 2.0 cable; connect the video capture device to your computer and attach it to the display or other video device, and start importing video clips
- Archive and Restore tool; easily preserve your work
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Pinnacle Systems
Warranty provided by: Pinnacle Systems
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 9900-65208-00
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P121-8210 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pinnacle Systems logos are registered trademarks of Pinnacle Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.