Cables To Go 10-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 10-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable
Guarantee faster bandwidth delivery to your systems with the Cables To Go 10-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable. Measuring 10-foot long, this green patch cable is great to use for your wired connection needs as it provides up to 550Mhz bandwidth speed. Using its gold-plated RJ-45 connectors on its both ends, your systems can enjoy highly reliable networking stability. Purchase the Cables To Go 10-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable now.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 0.29 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120271734
Mfg Part No: 27173
( Length:4, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.