Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Cooling System Product Details
Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Cooling System
Now cool your CPU much faster with the Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Cooling System. It uses water as liquid coolant due to its high specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity. Its specially designed micro-channels on Aluminum heat sink provide maximum water and surface contact for faster heat dissipation. The fan speed of 2400rpm combined with 120mm radiator quickly cools the heated water. The unit comes with tool free universal mounting system and is compatible with all available AMD and Intel Platform CPUs. The FEP tubing and Rifle bearing ensures a longer lifespan. So order the Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Cooling System today and keep your CPU cool.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Liquid Cooling with Water as coolant; highly effective cooling technique for fast cooling process
- 2400 RPM fan with 120mm radiator; high air speed and large exposed area quickly cools the coolant
- Rifle bearing; known for silent and smooth functioning with longer life span
- FEP tubing; friction less, corrosion resistant and not absorbing moisture make it ideal for an electronic use.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Cooler Master
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: RL-S12V-24PK-R1
UPC No: 884102024146
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.4600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JOO-102123963
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.