Lorex ECO4 8 Channel DVR - 1TB HD, 960H, Stratus Connectivity, Digital Video Recorder, H.264, PC/MAC - LH1581001Item#: LOR-102119930 | Model#: LH1581001
Lorex ECO4 8 Channel 1TB DVR - LH1581001 Product Details
Lorex ECO4 8 Channel 1TB DVR - LH1581001
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world with Lorex ECO4 8 Channel 1TB DVR. 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. Featuring the innovative Stratus Connectivity, allowing you to quickly and easily connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. 960H is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world. The 1TB HDD gives you plenty of storage space to store all your data and important details. Its H.264 compression enables you with extended periods of recording. You can directly connect to an external viewing device through the HDMI, VGA or BNC port. Through its USB ports, you can directly connect the recorder with other sources. Purchase the Lorex ECO4 8 Channel 1TB DVR now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Pre-installed 1TB HDD; stores video recordings
- H.264 Compression Technology; maximizes the system's storage capacity
- Smartphone, PC and MAC Compatible; lets you access the security system via mobile phone or computer
- USB ports; lets you directly connect and withdraw the data
- HDMI connection; allows viewing of recorded files on compatible display devices
- 8 Channel DVR; Connect up to 8 surveillance cameras for more secure coverage
Digital Video Recorder Fetures:
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported
- Real time recording 30fps per channel: 8ch @ full 960H (960 x 480), 16ch @ 480x240
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via App
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
FRONT DVR OVERVIEW
|REAR DVR OVERVIEW
1) Video Input: Connect up to 8 BNC cameras.
2) Video Output: Outputs the DVR interface to a BNC connection. This allows you to see your
mouse cursor and have full control of the system on a secondary monitor.
NOTE: Use a BNC to RCA adapter (not included) to connect the DVR to RCA inputs (i.e. for a TV
3) Audio Input: Connect up to 8 RCA audio-enabled cameras (not included).
4) VGA: Connect a VGA monitor (not included) to view the system interface.
5) PTZ / Alarm Block: Connect compatible PTZ cameras (not included) or alarm devices (not
6) IR-EXT: Service only; not supported.
7) On / Off Switch: Turns the DVR on or off.
8) DC12V: Connect the included AC power adapter.
9) USB Port: Connect a USB mouse (included) or USB flash drive (not included) for data backup
or firmware updates.
10) LAN: Connect a CAT 5 RJ45 Ethernet cable for local and remote connectivity.
11) HDMI: Connect to a HDMI-compatible TV or monitor (not included) to view the system
12) Audio Output: Output for 1 audio channel (e.g. speakers).
Manufactured by: Lorex
Warranty provided by: Lorex
Mfg Part No: LH1581001
UPC No: 778597158106
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LOR-102119930
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lorex logos are registered trademarks of Lorex. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.