EAGLE EYE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONVERTER FOR PS3 (Refurbished)Item#: E57-0001 RF | Model#: 215PUP |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter for PS3 REFURB Product Details
Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter for PS3
The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter lets you use a Keyboard and Mouse to control the game instead of a traditional PS3 hand-held controller. Customize your keys and start playing within minutes. The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter is equipped with a high-capacity CPU, making the mouse movement fluid with No Delay and No dead-zone. Remember how easy it was to play First-Person Shooters on a PC? Bring that experience to your PS3! The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter WORKS WITH CURRENT PS3 Version 3.50
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Converts most wired USB HID 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller.
- Customize all of your PS3 controller buttons to your Keyboard & Mouse. (Right Analog stick defaults to mouse movement)
- Highest possible refresh rate resulting in a fluid, delay free mouse movement.
- Store up to 2 Key Mapping schemes.
- Quick & Easy setup gets you started within minutes.
- 13ft. long USB cable for a flexible setup.
- Compatible with all PS3 console versions and all PS3 titles. Best for, but not limited to, First-Person shooting games.
- Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves. Store up to 4 combo sets.
- Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
- Plug directly into your PS3 and auto detect as a PS3 controller.
- PC only required during setup, not required during game play.
- PC with at least 1 USB input to run controller scheme mapping program
- 1 USB Mouse
- 1 USB Keyboard
- Free hard disk space: 2MB
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Drive: 4×CD-ROM drive
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
A Closer Look
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: DVD
Warranty provided by: DVD
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 215PUP
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E57-0001 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DVD logos are registered trademarks of DVD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.