See more products
StarTech 4 Bay 2.5"/3.5" HD Docking Station Product Details
StarTech SATDOCK4U3E Hard Drive Docking Station
The StarTech SATDOCK4U3E Hard Drive Docking Station is a convenient, time-saving storage solution for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives and solid state drives allowing for up to 4 SATA drives to be conveniently and quickly connected to a host computer through a single connection.
The StarTech SATDOCK4U3E Hard Drive Docking Station features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity also compatible with USB 2.0, with support for data transfer rates up to 5Gbps which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 or eSATA with Port Multiplier connectivity up to 3Gbps, to provide fast connectivity to all 4 hard drives simultaneously.
The StarTech SATDOCK4U3E Hard Drive Docking Station also features dual built-in, variable-speed 60mm fans that can be manually adjusted to keep each drive running cool, depending on the drives and operating environment, or turned off completely. Purchase the StarTech SATDOCK4U3E Hard Drive Docking Station today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Supports up to 4 SATA drives simultaneously over a single USB 2.0/3.0 or eSATA connection
- Dual, variable speed fans allows you to adjust the amount of cooling for any kind of environment or drives
- Independent power buttons and eject mechanism for each SATA hard drive allows for quick and easy hot-swapping
- Supports up to 4 SATA hard drives simultaneously, in a single docking station
- Dual 60mm cooling fans mounted below the drives with variable speed controls (including OFF)
- Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface with support for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 systems, out of the box
- High speed eSATA with Port Multiplier host interface with supported transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- Independent power buttons for each hard drive
- Extra, easy-access spacing between each drive
- Four large, stable, non-slip table-top feet
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Compatible with SATA revision 1/2/3 drives
|Hard Drive Interface||SATA|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.44" x 6.8" x 3.73"|
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Feb 08, 2012
This item is great for anyone in need of multiple data transfers from multiple drives, data transfer is super fast with all 4 bays transfering data. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY TECH.
- Nov 07, 2011
Not what I expected.
I bought this to erase multiple hard drives via the e SATA. Really couldn't get it to work. It wouldn't see multiple drives. Works great in Windows if you want to hot swap drives. USB 3.0 is pretty fast for transferring files or backing up. There are better ones out there.
- Nov 06, 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS
Used it for 3 days until the power brick went POP, and it never powered up again. Had to find a new power supply on line for 50 bucks. There are so many better options out there, dont be cheap and think your getting a deal....your not.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SATDOCK4U3E
UPC No: 065030842488
Box Size: ( Length: 13, Width: 6, Depth: 8 )
Shipping Weight: 4.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-3250
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.