Ergotron Neo-Flex™ Wall Mount Lift REFURB Product Details
Add greater range of movement to your LCD display or TV! Raise or lower your LCD 5". Pan right or left. Tilt forward or back. Even rotate 90° for portrait/landscape viewing. This unit's slim profile makes it perfect for areas where space is at a premium.
- Patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology provides premium display adjustment.
- Slim profile: less than 4" (10 cm) separates wall and display.
- Perfect for clinics, labs, airports and other space-constrained areas.
- 5" vertical adjustment enhances ergonomics for multiple users.
- Right/left pan and forward/back tilt minimizes glare and increases viewing comfort.
- Monitor depth greater than 2" (5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Mounting Options: Mounts to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, attach to wood stud. To increase support, a separately-ordered Wall Track accessory is recommended
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 60-577-195
TILT (DEGREES): 35°
WIDTH INCHES: 4.25
DEPTH INCHES: 3.63
HEIGHT INCHES: 16.5
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
ROTATION (DEGREES): 90° P/L
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 6 - 16 lbs
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 60-577-195
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:6, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E302-1050 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.