Corsair RM Series™ RM750 Power Supply Unit Product Details
Corsair RM Series™ RM750 Fully Modular Power Supply Unit
The Corsair RM Series focuses in noise reduction and efficiency. The low noise capacitors and transformers and the Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn't even spin until the power supply is under heavy load. You can see low noise operation at work when looking at the custom 140mm fan design that works silently even when pushed to it's limits. The other characteristic of the Corsair Rm Series is the effiency, and this PSU is 80 PLUS Gold-certified. Even the cables have a low profile, flat design to reduce air friction and help maximize airflow. By being so efficient it lowers operating costs and by producing less heat components last longer. This unit is compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors and conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems. With 750 watts this power supply provides great power for you to maximize the performance of your system’s components, so get the Corsair RM Series™ RM750 Fully Modular Power Supply Unit as soon as possible!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Power supply; offers up to 750 watts of power
- 80PLUS Gold certified; delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- 140mm Rifled fan bearing technology; guarantees excellent cooling performance
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591031332
Mfg Part No: CP-9020055-NA
( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 7.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.