Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 10AL000GUS Desktop PC - Intel Core i7, 4GB Memory, 1TB HDD, Windows 7/8 Pro 64-bitItem#: LQW-102025487 | Model#: 10AL000GUS
Currently Out Of Stock!
Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Desktop PC Product Details
Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Desktop PC
Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Desktop PC is the appropriately made business machine. It has a 3.40 GHz Intel Core i7 processor clubbed with 4GB of DDR3 RAM to give you optimum multi-tasking performance. You also get a 1 TB HDD to securely store all your data. The Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit OS comes pre-installed and supports all major business applications. It can also be upgraded to Windows Professional 8 64-Bit. It is a very user-friendly OS with abundant features. Book a Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Windows 8; Runs all latest and popular applications with ease
- 3.40GHz Intel Core i7 processor; High speed performance to cater to your needs
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively
- Integrated HD Audio & Graphics; enjoy high definition audio visuals with the integrated Audio drivers and Graphic Card
ThinkCentre M83 Desktop
Powerful Features, Reliable Stability.
Small Form Factor Pro
|Small Form Factor Pro|
Advanced Thermal Design
Priority Technical Support
|Solid Security & Manageability (monitor not included)|
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 10AL000GUS
UPC No: 888228154862
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:10, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 25.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LQW-102025487
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.