Sans Digital MobileSTOR MS28X 8Bay SAS/SSD/SATA Product Details
Sans Digital MobileSTOR MS28X
The MobileSTOR MS28X Series is a 8-bay tower with a dual mini-SAS connection which provides high performance JBOD storage. Utilizing high bandwidth mini-SAS (SFF-8088) cabling, the MS28X supports SAS or SATA hard drives to deliver superior read / write speeds that are crucial in performance-driven environments such as video editing industry and server application. Two mini-SAS ports combine eight hard drive connections into two cables, and reduce possible points of failures while preserving uninterrupted data transfer. The MS28X also supports SATA and SAS drives, allowing users to have the option to choose between high performance and high capacity storage solutions. Hard drive and RAID controller bundle options are available. When utilizing a SAS or SATA RAID controller, the unit could effortlessly support multi-streaming of compressed high-quality playback or a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit high definition video under various RAID modes.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 hot-swappable drives in tower.
- Supports 6G SSD, SAS and SATA hard drives.
- Supports 9.5mm and 15mm hard drives height
- Mini-SAS (SFF-8088) to ensure optimal performance.
- Real time temperature and fail LEDs.
- Supports industry standard RAID controllers, including 3 Ware/LSI, ATTO, Adaptec, Areca, Intel and HP.
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MS28X
UPC No: 739410733375
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: WLY-102015134
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.