Sans Digital EliteSTOR ES104X+B 4-Bay Rackmount - 1U Rackmount, 4-Bay, Rackmount SAS / SATA to mini-SAS (SFF8088,) JBOD, BlackItem#: WLY-102015082 | Model#: ES104X+B
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sans Digital EliteSTOR ES104X+B 4-Bay Rackmount Product Details
Sans Digital EliteSTOR ES104X+B 4-Bay Rackmount
The EliteSTOR ES104X+B Series is a 1U 4-bay rackmountable solution with a single mini-SAS connection, for high transferring rates of up to 2400MB/s when used with a high performance RAID controller card. Utilizing high bandwidth mini-SAS (SFF-8088) cabling, the ES104X+B supports 6G SAS or SATA hard drives to deliver superior read / write speeds that are crucial in performance-driven environments such as video editing industry and server application. The mini-SAS ports combine four hard drives connections into one, and reduce possible points of failures, while preserving uninterrupted data transfer. The ES104X+B also supports SATA drives, allowing users to have the option to choose between high performance and high capacity storage solutions. Hard drive and RAID controller bundle options are available. When utilizing a SAS or SATA RAID controller, the unit could effortlessly support multi-streaming of compressed high-quality playback or a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit high definition video under various RAID modes.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4 hot-swappable drives in 1U rackmount.
- Supports SAS and SATA hard drives, with up to 3TB per hard drive.
- Mini-SAS (SFF-8088) to ensure optimal performance.
- Real time temperature and fail LEDs.
- Built-in 80Plus 220W power supply unit.
- Optional L bracket and redundant power supply.
- Supports industry standard RAID controllers, including 3 Ware/LSI, ATTO, Adaptec, Areca, Intel and HP.
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
UPC No: 739410732361
Mfg Part No: ES104X+B
( Length:2, Width:19, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.