Sans Digital AccuRAID AR108I 1U 8 Bay 2.5 SATA Product Details
Sans Digital AccuRAID AR108I 1U 8 Bay 2.5 SATA
The AccuRAID AR108I is the latest hardware RAID storage to AccuRAID iSCSI solutions. AR108I is a 1U 8 bay dual channel iSCSI storage that supports advanced features such as Multiple Channel per Session (MC/S), iSCSI jumbo frame and Microsoft MPIO. SCSI-3 persistent target is supported for clustering server application. AR108I also supports Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Vsphere and Citrix Gen-X virtualization environment. Built-in Web GUI management interface and event notification E-mail, SNMP trap, browser pop-up Windows, Syslog and Windows Messenger allow the administrator to monitor the status with ease. Besides RAID5, Mirroring (RAID 1) and Striping (RAID 0), AR108I supports RAID 6 to protect against up to 2 hard drives defects. Utilizing 2.5 SATA host interfaces and dual gigabit Ethernet port (up to 190MB/s), the AR108I is guaranteed to achieve the best performance with fail-safe file protection.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 1U 8 bay rackmount.
- Supports 2.5 SATA drives, including 9.5mm and 15mm hard drive height.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD. Local N-way mirror supported.
- Intel IOP 80331 64bit processor with 512MB memory, upgradeable to 1GB.
- Up to 190MB/s read/write performance.
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
UPC No: 739410732996
Mfg Part No: AR108I
( Length:2, Width:19, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 15.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.